TestoRipped is a product that is meant for fat burning, but not with dieters in mind. Instead, this one is geared toward bodybuilders who are looking to shed the layer of fat that exists over the muscles and that takes away from their appearance because the definition...
Bodybuilding supplements are a type of dietary product that are often used by athletes who are trying to grow their muscles. They can be used for a number of different reasons, including as meal replacements, to enhance weight gain, to encourage weight loss, or to better the overall performance of the athlete.
These goals are accomplished through bodybuilding supplements of many different types. They can be sold either on their own in single formula preparations, or as “stacks”, which are proprietary blends that combine a number of different types of supplements in order to combine their benefits.
Though bodybuilding supplements are often consumed by the general public, their benefits and design are meant specifically for a specific type of athlete.
Among the various types of bodybuilding supplements:
- These can come in many forms, which can range from pills to bars or – perhaps most common – milkshakes. The shakes come in the form of a powder that needs to be mixed with milk, water, or juice. It should be used either instead of a meal, or immediately before and after exercising. Some kinds of protein – whey protein, for example – should follow a workout, whereas others – casein protein, for example – should be taken before going to bed.
- Branched Chain amino acids
- These are the building blocks of protein, which are made up of three different types: valine, leucine, and isoleucine. Each of these has a different function within the body, but a great deal of it has to do with the repair and maintenance of muscles.
- This is the most abundant form of amino acid that can be taken in supplements but that is naturally found in human muscle tissues. It is taken to replace the amount that is used up when anaerobic exercises are performed.
- Essential Fatty Acids
- These consist of linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid and is a frequently used among bodybuilding supplements as it is required in order to allow several body functions, but cannot be readily made by the body.
- Meal Replacement Products
- These bars or drink mixes are meant to replace a typical prepared meal. These bodybuilding supplements are generally low in fat and high in protein, with a small to medium carb level. They generally include a broad spectrum of different vitamins and minerals.
- These hormone precursors are typically sold in the pre-form of testosterone. Side effects to these types of bodybuilder supplements are not uncommon.
- Testosterone Boosters
- These products claim to help to increase the levels of the hormone testosterone in the body. There is a great deal of controversy over the effectiveness and safety of these bodybuilding supplements.
- This is an organic acid which already occurs naturally within the body in order to give the cells of the muscles vital energy by replenishing ATP. It has also been indicated in some studies that this substance may help to boost strength.
- Thermogenic Products
- These are bodybuilding supplements that promote thermogenesis, which is a process in which the body temperature is increased, raising the metabolic rate so that fat burning can occur more quickly and easily.
Sunshine Biopharma L-Carnitine is an over the counter diet supplement sold for the purpose of helping people to boost their athletic performance. These pills are sold as capsules and are available primarily online at e-retailers and marketplaces. What is Sunshine...
Thermobol is a fat burning product designed for bodybuilders by a company once called Maximuscle but that is now called Maxinutrition. This is a sports nutrition company located in the United Kingdom and that is a GlaxoSmithKline UK Ltd. trade name. What is...
For bodybuilders who are looking to gain mass quickly and easily, one of the products being marketed to make that happen is C9-T11. This pill is manufactured by Applied Nutritional Research. That is a company that produces a broad range of different sports...
Pre-workout supplements are rising in popularity. That said, there is a difference between popularity and effectiveness. Sometimes, the popular products are indeed effective, but just because a pill falls into one category, it doesn’t mean it falls into the other....
Anavar is a type of prescription steroid that can be prescribed for several different reasons. Though it is not legal to use this drug for bodybuilding reasons in the United States, this has not stopped many people within this community from using it to try to build...
Drenbuterol is a bodybuilding supplement and diet pill that you’ve likely seen in many headlines over the last while, but particularly a few years ago when it caused quite a stir. Before thinking about taking a product that includes this substance, it is...
Omega Cuts is a supplement by PMD that can be used on its own or, for a greater benefit, can be stacked with other formulas in order to build muscle. The supplement has the word “Omega” in its name in reference to essential oils that the manufacturer claims are...
Wellness travel trends are as hot as can be this year. This means that you can both get away from it all and not worry about coming home with extra weight and lost fitness progress. Instead, you can return feeling refreshed, renewed, revitalized, healthy and on track....
Evlution Nutrition Carnitine500 is a non-prescription diet pill that markets itself as a fat burner. It also claims to provide users with extra energy and all without containing any stimulants. Its formula was developed to encourage the body to use its fat as fuel...
Success Stories from Verified Users
Read verified user TRIMTHIN X700 success stories to see how real people have benefitted from this fitness and diet pill.