Wellness travel trends are as hot as can be this year. This means that you can both get away from it all and not worry about coming home with extra weight and lost fitness progress. Instead, you can return feeling refreshed, renewed, revitalized, healthy and on track....
Bodybuilding supplements are a type of dietary product that are often used by athletes who are trying to grow their muscles. They can be used for a number of different reasons, including as meal replacements, to enhance weight gain, to encourage weight loss, or to better the overall performance of the athlete.
These goals are accomplished through bodybuilding supplements of many different types. They can be sold either on their own in single formula preparations, or as “stacks”, which are proprietary blends that combine a number of different types of supplements in order to combine their benefits.
Though bodybuilding supplements are often consumed by the general public, their benefits and design are meant specifically for a specific type of athlete.
Among the various types of bodybuilding supplements:
- These can come in many forms, which can range from pills to bars or – perhaps most common – milkshakes. The shakes come in the form of a powder that needs to be mixed with milk, water, or juice. It should be used either instead of a meal, or immediately before and after exercising. Some kinds of protein – whey protein, for example – should follow a workout, whereas others – casein protein, for example – should be taken before going to bed.
- Branched Chain amino acids
- These are the building blocks of protein, which are made up of three different types: valine, leucine, and isoleucine. Each of these has a different function within the body, but a great deal of it has to do with the repair and maintenance of muscles.
- This is the most abundant form of amino acid that can be taken in supplements but that is naturally found in human muscle tissues. It is taken to replace the amount that is used up when anaerobic exercises are performed.
- Essential Fatty Acids
- These consist of linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid and is a frequently used among bodybuilding supplements as it is required in order to allow several body functions, but cannot be readily made by the body.
- Meal Replacement Products
- These bars or drink mixes are meant to replace a typical prepared meal. These bodybuilding supplements are generally low in fat and high in protein, with a small to medium carb level. They generally include a broad spectrum of different vitamins and minerals.
- These hormone precursors are typically sold in the pre-form of testosterone. Side effects to these types of bodybuilder supplements are not uncommon.
- Testosterone Boosters
- These products claim to help to increase the levels of the hormone testosterone in the body. There is a great deal of controversy over the effectiveness and safety of these bodybuilding supplements.
- This is an organic acid which already occurs naturally within the body in order to give the cells of the muscles vital energy by replenishing ATP. It has also been indicated in some studies that this substance may help to boost strength.
- Thermogenic Products
- These are bodybuilding supplements that promote thermogenesis, which is a process in which the body temperature is increased, raising the metabolic rate so that fat burning can occur more quickly and easily.
Evlution Nutrition Carnitine500 is a non-prescription diet pill that markets itself as a fat burner. It also claims to provide users with extra energy and all without containing any stimulants. Its formula was developed to encourage the body to use its fat as fuel...
Natures Boost is a non-prescription bodybuilding product from Nutrichem Labs. It is designed to provide bodybuilders with ingredients that will boost the body’s natural testosterone producing abilities. Aside from improved muscle strength and performance building...
SD Pharmaceuticals Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) is a nonprescription supplement designed to help to improve recovery post workout. The official SD Pharmaceuticals website claims that this product will help with performance, growth and recovery. The site claims...
Adicor is a nonprescription fat loss product that is designed to help people who want to lose weight either for cosmetic purposes or to gain better results from their bodybuilding efforts. The main impact of this product is meant to be its metabolism boosting effect....
GNC TriFlex is an over the counter pill that is sold in the form of a tablet. It is a product from the massive GNC line of supplements. It is designed to help promote joint health in order to make workouts easier, to prevent injuries and to reduce the discomfort from...
Sheer Thermo is a nonprescription fat cutting supplement that is made and sold by Sheer Strength Labs. The official website claims that each of the ingredients that make up the formulation have thermogenic properties. This means that they cause the body temperature to...
Epiq Rush is a supplement deigned to be used pre-workout. In this way, it can provide users with an energy boost throughout the time they’re exercising. The result can be weight loss as well as enhanced performance. Moreover, the thermogenesis action can help to...
Matrix Alpha-Test is an over the counter supplement aimed at bodybuilders who want a testosterone building protein blend. The goal of using this product is to achieve an anaerobic state so that muscle growth will accelerate. This product can be used during many...
RIPP3D is an over the counter supplement that is geared toward dieters to some degree, but is mostly focused on bodybuilders who need a fat burner to help them to be able to reduce the layer of fat covering up their muscles. Like many other products within this...
Success Stories from Verified Users
Read verified user TRIMTHIN X700 success stories to see how real people have benefitted from this fitness and diet pill.