TRIMTHIN X700 Review
TRIMTHIN X700 is an over the counter weight management pill often used by dieters seeking improvements to their workout performance and endurance through enhanced energy levels. These are individuals who take on intense fat-burning workouts and who want to push themselves to do their best. It is, therefore, a top product among dieters who have placed a focus on fitness as a primary weight loss effort.
Why Use TRIMTHIN X700?
While many people know that fitness is a vital component to effective long-term weight management, many people struggle with it. They want to include it in their lifestyles as they lose weight, but the effort can be overwhelming when they’re not used to being regularly physically active. Furthermore, when you have increased the level of challenge to your workout, it can be draining to your energy level, reducing endurance and performance. This is particularly true when simultaneously attempting to keep up with a busy lifestyle.
Each of the TRIMTHIN X700 red capsules is manufactured in a carefully monitored facility in the United States. Its processes and procedures are all compliant with the highest quality and safety standards. This lets consumers know that when they purchase this product, they can be confident in its quality
The TRIMTHIN X700 proprietary formula comprises only clinically researched ingredients.
The TRIMTHIN X700 proprietary formula comprises only clinically researched ingredients. This lets dieters know that every substance within these pills has undergone scrutiny within reputable studies. It also helps customers to know exactly why the team of weight management experts who developed the pill chose those specific ingredients. That said, at no point does the marketing for this product claim that it will produce weight loss results when used on its own. This is a product designed to support weight management efforts such as sticking to a healthy diet and keeping up with regular fitness-appropriate workouts.
The TRIMTHIN X700 capsules are meant to be used to make each of those efforts easier and more achievable in terms of keeping up with them and giving them your best. This is particularly true when your efforts include high intensity workouts that require you to keep your energy topped up for endurance and motivation. After all, when you perform at your best, you’ll give yourself the best burn and pursue your goals at your best efficiency.
TRIMTHIN X700 Ingredients
The TRIMTHIN X700 ingredients are:
- Green Tea Extract,
- Green Coffee Extract,
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid,
- Xanthinol Nicotinate,
- Cnidium Powder,
- Eleuthero Powder.
Final TRIMTHIN X700 Ranking Calculations
The following is a breakdown of our TRIMTHIN X700 ranking. To learn more about how we have ranked this diet pill, continue reading!
- Possibly Unsafe Ingredients: Inadequate research to prove the safety of Cnidium Monnieri Fruit Powder. 2 point deduction
- Banned Ingredients: No deduction
- Ingredients Studied and Proven Safe: Six TRIMTHIN X700 ingredients have been shown to be safe in appropriate use by healthy adults. 6 points added.
- Caffeine (+0.1 points) – The caffeine page under the side effects tab on WebMD calls this ingredient “likely safe” when used appropriately.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (+0.1 points) – When appropriately taken orally by healthy adults, WebMD calls green tea extract “likely safe.”
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (+0.1 points) – WebMD’s analysis of green coffee bean extract calls it “possibly safe” provided it is taken orally in appropriate amounts by healthy adults.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (+0.1 points) – the C.L.A. page on WebMD refers to this ingredient as being “possibly safe” provided that it is taken orally in medicinal doses or as food.
- Eleuthero (+0.1 points) – On the WebMD site, Eleuthero (also known as Siberian ginseng) is called “likely safe” provided it is used over the short term and taken orally, or “possibly safe” when taken orally over the long term or when taken intravenously.
- Xanthinol Nicotinate (+0.1 points) – The Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research referred to the use of xanthinol nicotinate safe when used as a treatment for various stages of submucous fibrosis.
Ingredients not studied in reputable clinical research: No deductions.
Ingredients proven ineffective: No deductions.
Ingredients shown in reputable studies to be potentially beneficial to weight loss: TRIMTHIN X700 contains promising ingredients for weight loss. 0.8 points added.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (+0.2 points) – The Gastroenterology Research and Practice journal published a study in which a meta-analysis of green coffee bean randomized clinical trials called the substance promising for weight loss and worthy of further research.
- Eleuthero (+0.2 points) – The Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism journal published a study in which eleuthero (Siberian ginseng) was shown to improve certain physical exercise performance components and support them overall.
- Xanthinol Nicotinate (+0.2 points) – German language Therapie der Gegenwart medical journal published a study illustrating the blood lipid (fat) lowering potential of this ingredient when used in patients with hyperlipoproteinemias.
- Cnidium Monnieri Fruit Powder (+0.2 points) – The Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters journal published the results of an early study demonstrating the potential of cnidium monnieri as a significant reducer of adipocyte differentiation that brings about reduce fat accumulation levels.
Ingredients clinically proven for weight loss in reputable research: 0.9 points added
- Caffeine (+0.3 points) – In a study published within the Obesity medical journal, this stimulant was connected with raised thermogenesis, leptin suppression, and a significant measurable energy level increase.
- Green tea (+0.3 points) – The Obesity journal published a study in which green tea use was connected with suppressing leptin levels, raising thermogenesis and boosting energy levels among study participants.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (+0.3 points) – A study published in the International Journal of Obesity indicated that using conjugated linoleic acid could increase the user’s metabolic rate when compared to similar individuals given a placebo.
Overall User Reviews
• Average user rating: 1 point added for an average user rating of 4 stars